Become a Confident and Profitable DIY Investor
- Are you are unimpressed with 6% returns while paying 2% fees?
- Are you looking to learn more about investing on your own but don’t know where to start or what to ask?
- Are you are tired of the conflicting opinions you see in the media and online when it comes to investing?
- Are you confused by the overwhelming number of stocks and funds to choose from?
- Are you holding onto losers too long or not able to find enough winners?
- Are you spending too much time on research and not even getting broad market index returns?
Join a membership community committed to helping you make Investing easier.
What Kind of Results?
As they say, “past results do not guarantee future results”… but what I can show you are real results from all 3 of my investment accounts for the most recent full year. Social media traders will often cherry-pick their big wins to show, but how did they do for a full year?
- 2020 S&P 500 Total Return (VOO) 18.4% 18.4%
- 2020 Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) ~ 529 Plan 68.8% 68.8%
- 2020 Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) ~ Roth IRA 81.3% 81.3%
- 2020 Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) ~ Traditional IRA 85.3% 85.3%
Even for me, those results do not seem real, but here is the year-end report from my brokerage account.
What You Get by Joining
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced investor, there is always something new to learn as the market continues to shift and evolve. Monthly membership includes:
No more wasting time on social media trying to figure out what stocks they are trying to pump. Get a complete list of everything strongly trending in the market now using short, medium and long term price trend.
After investments are put through multiple trend filters, there are still thousands of good ones to choose from. Members get access to performance ranks to quickly sort out what is great and leading the market.
Behind the Scenes look at the Online Membership
Daily Analysis of Your Stocks and Funds
Get an independent analysis of your holdings by account or just track things you have your eye on.
Daily Market Summary
Quickly find the best performing indexes, sectors, asset classes and major cryptocurrencies.
Preset and Customizable Filters
Quickly find the best performing Stocks and ETFs with pre-defined filters or use your own criteria.
Quickly find the best performing stocks in the S&P 500 index and many other ETFs including the Nasdaq 100.
This section is also where I share my personal portfolio to help members learn from what I do and how I decide to do it.
Training, including ongoing Q&A and shared articles is done in a private Facebook group via posts and live video.
Knowing what to buy is important, also knowing what to avoid is as well. Make better decisions anywhere, on Desktop or on Mobile.
How Much to Join?
One low monthly fee to access everything.
Investing Made EasyFull Data and Community Access
- Daily US and Canada Stock Rankings with 20,000+ Stocks covered
- Daily US and Canada ETF Rankings with 3,000+ ETFs covered
- Easily Filter, Sort and Rank the best market-beating options by Sector, Industry, Exchange, Price and more
- All data is pre-qualified using multiple timeframe analysis so that you can save time looking for the best trending candidates
- Private Facebook Community so that you can Share Wins, Ask Questions, Get Answers
- Group training so that you can get up to speed fast, no matter where you are starting from
- No commitment, cancel anytime
What People Are Saying
I’m one hour into research into your site. Very impressed.
I’m a consistent retirement saver but am busy and mostly just use index funds.
I’m a “data person”, so I love analysis, etc., I just don’t have the time to do a lot of research myself.
I spent a while looking at your charts/data last night, and they make sense to me.
I feel like it’s something I could get into without being overwhelmed by analysis paralysis!
Thanks for the tools to find these gems in this chaos.
15% in 15% days.
It’s nice to look for cheaper stocks that are consistently going up.
I found METC by doing that.
I sold it at 16%.
It took about 3 days which is a really quick turnaround for me.
I probably should’ve stayed in, but I needed some little wins.
As of today, I’ve officially made over $1,000 (on <$10,000 slowly invested with purchases over the last month)!!
(I know, technically I haven’t “made” it because I haven’t sold, I’m just “up” >$1200)
As soon as I made the switch my eyes were opened to the returns I was missing out on.
13% on one ETF and 4% on another in the first week.
Early retirement here I come!
I’ve tried quite a few different subscriptions in the past.
Really enjoy the communication aspect a lot and the dialog is top notch. Super engaging.
The website and data I think are fantastic.
This site has been a terrific resource in the little time since I joined and has certainly increased my confidence.
Click Messenger icon to have a Chat.